Saturday, 18 August 2012

Palmolive's Authentic's Extended Range - Review





I've been lucky enough to have been asked to try Palmolive's new range and I tell you it's gorgeous.

Palmolive have extended their range of aromatic shower gels, hand-washes and bar soaps to celebrate The Queen's 60 years on the throne.

To meet the demand of this range, Palmolive have included two new vintage style bar soaps in Bergamot and Verbena and Lavender and Chamomile, packaged in a vintage, traditional brown paper.

The Bergamot and Verbena shower gel (that I had the pleasure to try) with it's aromatic blend is so refreshing and I found it's lovely first thing in the morning as it's not an overpowering scent and seemed to wake me up gently. 

Their Damask Rose and Musk hand wash is a flowery aromatic blend that has been used in perfumery for ages. I normally don't like this kind of scent as it can be a bit too much for me, but it's a great addition to my bathroom.

Overall, with it's vintage and simple styled packaging, and at around £2 for the hand wash and shower gel (they are both 250ml) I found them really good value for money, and it wasn't even that smelly for J either as I caught him using the shower gel this morning.  

Palmolive Authenic's Range is available from all good supermarkets, Boots, Superdurg and Wilkinsons.

No comments:

Post a Comment